I yelled at my little brother. I know I shouldn't. He's really an awesome little guy, and we always get along, and I was being very immature.
But I yelled at my little brother and I don't completely feel that I was in the wrong and I'm still angry- so I shall do something formulaic to calm myself down. In this instance, that fun thing where you take a sentence from each of your WIPS. So here are sentences from all of my fanfic WIPS (minus Searching, which is spread out over too many flash drives for me to hunt down right now).
It was methodical. I am calmer. Next, I shall make internet dolls.
- But Dick was the well adjusted optimist of the Bat Family.
- Let’s just get this out of the way with a simple statement: I am not a very tactful person.
- So true Bad Things- they couldn’t really exist.
- Darth Vader recognized little of what was going on until he landed painfully.
- The Rebellion had found her mangled body in a in a bacta tank, just another piece of waste from a destroyed station.
- Like most of his sentences, it concerned money.
- You didn’t walk around in this village with the name of the Fire Nation’s little force of destruction.
- Last night she’d dreamed almost exclusively of scalloped shadows and broken ropes, and while it beat slightly the recurring dream of Beast Boy with Cyborg’s head singing show tunes, it was not a pleasant dream.
- “We shall test this device on Calrissian.”
- “You spice-addled fool, he’s still on the Death Star.”
- “It’s a long story. Listen, I’m trapped in the middle of a swamp, so could you please-”
Hm. All of them from the end of the alphabet were dialogue. Some of them desperately need editing. Some of them are from fics that will never, never, never see the light of day. And a couple of my favorites are trapped behind severe writer's block.
But I am calming down.